Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

 Lady in green


I know this looks like it is blue but it is a teal green, Maybe it is time to purchase a new camera!!!! 
As i have been really busy over the last few days due to unfortunate happenings . I decided that i would use a free gift from the "Debbie Moore "  magazine.

The card blank is a plain white A4 280gms  piece of stock card which  i  have made myself into a stepper card.
 I have covered the card with matching backing papers and reverted back to basic card making by edging with some fine line gold  boarder peel offs..

I have double heat embossed the main image to give a glossy photo finish.
 The glitter border consists of double sided tape covered in fine diamond gold glitter.
A few well placed gold gems and a couple of teal green bows to set it all off .

Hope you have enjoyed viewing this project all comments welcome. Thank you

Love Caroline xxx

I would like to enter this card into the "its all green"
challenge over at  "that craft place "http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/

12 comments:

  1. gorgous card hun, luv the image and colours x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card Caroline, I love the image and the shape. I bet it looks even more sensational in real life. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beaufitul lady in Green card! Thanks for posting and for the hop! So much for to discover new talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Sweetie, I love the glitter & bows x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the elegant lady in the image xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lady....want her now. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and lovely card layout. Lovely colour too a fab card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and elegant. love it I have same problems with camera and colours. thanking you for entering in our challenge at that craft place and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, love the topper and shape. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete